Last Updated: October 7, 2023
Effective Date:October 20, 2023
Please note that this Privacy Agreement does not apply when:
(1) Information collected by third-party services (including any third-party websites，game platforms or software) our services;
(2) Information collected by other companies or organizations that advertise on our services.
1. Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you interact with other users, upload content to our servers, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your email address and any other information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Services
When you access or use our Services, In order to improve our service, we automatically collect information about you, including:
•Usage Information: We collect information about your use of our Services, including without limiting gaming service ID, levels completed, game scores, time spent using our Services, and other game play information.
• Log Information: We log information about your use of our Services, including without limiting your language, access times,game platform unique identifier.
Please note that individual Usage Information,service log information are information that cannot identify a specific natural person and do not belong to your personal information (hereinafter referred to as “non-personal information”), which we have the right to use for lawful purposes. If we use such non-personal information in combination with other information to identify a specific natural person, or use it in combination with personal information, during the period of combined use, such non-personal information will be regarded as personal information, unless authorized by you or otherwise provided by laws and regulations, we will anonymize and de-identify such information.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may also obtain information from other sources as far as it is necessary to perform our Services, and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For instance, we may collect game ranking and achievement status from your console or mobile operating system game center application. Additionally, when you complete in-app purchases, we may collect information about you from the provider of your device operating system when they process the purchases on our behalf. Please note that we do not receive your payment method information from the operating system providers. In all other cases we will ask you to authorize us to collect, store, and use personal information from third parties.
We recognize we have a special obligation to protect personal data obtained from children. We are committed to respecting children’s privacy. Our authorized game platforms (including but not limit to Steam, Epic Games, xBox, Play Station, Nintendo Switch) may request your age-related information to ensure that we provide you with age-appropriate Services and to comply with applicable laws. If you are under the age of 18 or under such higher minimum age applying in your jurisdiction, you may be blocked from using some of our Services. If you are a parent or guardian and are concerned about the transfer of personal data about your child, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Use of Information
We only collect, store and use your information if you have consented to it or, to the extent that it is necessary (i) for the performance of your agreement with us; (ii) to comply with our legal obligations; or (iii) for the purpose of our legitimate interests, including operating, evaluating and improving our global business. We have carefully balanced our legitimate business interests against your data protection rights. Please contact us using the contact details provided below if you have questions on this balancing of interests.
We (or a third party data processor on our behalf) may collect, store and use information about you for the following purposes for the periods necessary to achieve such purposes:
• Provide, maintain and improve our Services;
• Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information;
• Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
•Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
• Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by Pathea and others, and provide news, information and other marketing materials that we think will be of interest to you;
• Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
• Process and deliver contest entries and rewards promoted by Pathea;
• Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service;
• Detect, investigate and/or prevent fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity;
• For any other purpose required or authorized for us to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations; and
• For any other purpose for which you provided the information.
3. Sharing of Information
• With other users if you choose to participate in the interactive areas of our Services, such as multiplayer, chat, or sharing features (the use of personally identifiable data (such as your full name) as a username in our services is strictly prohibited);
• With our employees, affiliates, related companies, vendors, consultants and other third party service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf (including, for example, developers, payment processors, website hosting services, or information storage and processing service providers);
• In response to legal process or a request for information if disclosure is in accordance with, or as otherwise required by, any applicable law, rule, or regulation (including, for example government or regulatory bodies, law enforcement, or courts of law);
• If we have reasonable grounds to believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Pathea, our users or others;
• In connection with any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; and
• With your consent or at your direction.
4. Analytics Services Provided by Others
We may allow others (including but not limited to Unity Analytics) to provide analytics services within our Services. These entities may use technologies to automatically collect information about your device and your use of our Services, including IP address, device ID, User ID, time spent on pages within our Services, and links clicked within our Services. This information may be used by us and others to, among other things, maintain, improve, and analyze the functioning of our Services to you. The use of your information by these third parties is covered by their respective privacy policies, and we do not control and are not responsible for the privacy practices of third parties.
We take reasonable technical and organizational measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. However, no transmission over the internet can ever be guaranteed secure so we cannot guarantee the security of any personal information that you transfer over the internet to us.
6. Storing and deleting data
Personal information collected through the Services is being stored and deleted in compliance with privacy requirements. All data will be de-identified or deleted if no longer required for the purposes mentioned above, unless further retention is required by law.
7. Cross-Border Transfer
Your Personal Information may be transferred to countries or regions outside of your country of residence where we have corporate entities and third-party service providers, which may have data protection rules that are different from those of your country. These entities commit to processing information in compliance with applicable data protection laws and to implementing appropriate security measures to protect your Personal Information.
We will separately obtain your consent for international data transfer if this is required under applicable law.
8. Third Party Sites and Services
In addition, we are not responsible for the information collection, use, disclosure, or security policies or practices of other organizations, such as Apple, Discord, Epic Games, Facebook, Google, LINE, Microsoft, Sony, Steam, X(Named Twitter),UNITY， Nintendo or any other app developer, app provider, gaming and/or social media platform provider, operating system provider, wireless service provider, or device manufacturer, including with respect to any Personal Information you disclose to other organizations through or in connection with the Apps or our Social Media Pages.
9. Data Protection Rights
You, and your legal guardian if you are a minor, have certain data protection rights under applicable law. Your rights under applicable law may include:
• Access to the personal information we process about you as well as the right to data portability,
• The right to have personal information corrected or erased,
• The right to restrict the processing of your personal information
• The right to withdraw your consent at any time for consent we have obtained from you, although this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing prior to the withdrawal.
• You have also have the right to object, at any time, to the processing of your personal information which is based on Pathea’s legitimate interests.
To exercise these rights, you should make a request using our contact details set out below. If you are not satisfied with the way we handle your request, you may lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in your country of residence. We do not provide different levels of service if you exercise these rights. However, if you request we delete or cease collecting information which is necessary to ensure adequate functioning of the Services, you may not be able to use all or some parts of our Services.
Because email communications are not always secure, please do not include credit card or other sensitive information in your emails to us.